venez découvrir mes créations

retrouvez mes produits en boutiques chez scrapbird , scrap France , My memories , Digital créa et disgiscrapbooking.ch , escape & scrap

jeudi 3 mai 2012

VALENTINA'S CREATIONS : lipari & NSD

Valentina's Creations available at:


Happy International Scrapbook Day!
Dear friends!! :)))
I'm so glad to celebrate with you this
fantastic event!
I finally finished a new delightful collection,
which is inspired to my last trip in the Aeolian Islands,
where my hubby and me have been for my birthday!
That's a magic place, among the nature.
It regenerated us and I strongly reccomend you to go to visit it
in case you'll come here in Italy! It's a MUST! :)))
And so.. I called the collection "Lipari", as the island we visited.
I really hope that you will enjoy it.
I put all my store at 30% off,
and if you spend 15 €, you'll have for free Lipari Photobook
(which is not included in the Bundle); ENJOY!

Lipari {Kit Full}



Lipari {Papers}










Lipari {Album}



Lipari {Stacked}



Lipari {Clusters}



Lipari {Bundle}



Lipari {Photobook}



MA PAGE :


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire