venez découvrir mes créations

retrouvez mes produits en boutiques chez scrapbird , scrap France , My memories , Digital créa et disgiscrapbooking.ch , escape & scrap

samedi 5 mai 2012

VALENTINA'S CREATIONS , I DESIGN & XCENEDRA : a woman's worth




As you may know, we're celebrating this weekend!
The designers of 7th Heaven have made a collab called "A Woman's Worth".
It's very feminine and is a sort of a metaphor for us, working mothers and wives.
Scrapbooking is our passion, our love, but also our work.
We spend a lot of time on it, so that's why we decided to celebrate it with this kit.
Each of our designers has prepared a part that you may buy to support us, working moms. :)




la partie de Valentina's creations








MA PAGE :





la partie de Xcenedra :






MA PAGE :





et la partie de I design :





MA PAGE :


1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 10 post on May. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer